Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby nr. 3 :)

Boy or Girl?


    

Yes, it's true, we are expecting our third child and are absolutely thrilled!!! I've gone 14 weeks now...which puts the due date somewhere in the beginning of April. I thought I'd just make it official and announce it to all you out in cyberspace :). I haven't been feeling so hot, but hopefully I'm nearing the end of the morning sickness part (whoever named it "morning sickness" was totally off! It's pretty much an all-day-sickness). But, we are excited. When i first told Samuel, he asked directly if he could see it. A bit disappointed, he found out he had to wait for mommy's tummy got big and fat to be able to see it. Samuel's rooting for a boy. Honestly with one of each, it'd be fun either way! Most Swedes don't find out the sex at all and because it's our third and we do have one each, we're contemplating that surprise approach.  It's not very common at all, and in fact if you do want to find out the sex, you have to pay (all other medical costs are free) and you have to wait until week 27! But, we'll see. Anyway, now it's official!!! :) 


      

8 comments:

Carrie and Shane said...

Congratulations. Three kids holy cow...you'll be outnumbered. I'll probobly get around to having my third kid by the time you're ready for your 4th:) That's great your parents got to visit...they barely age at all. Especially your mom, she's exactly as I remember her from being a young girl.

Vicki said...

Congratulations guys! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Chelli said...

Yay! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon!

Heather said...

Wow, Mary, I am so excited for you!! Your kids are so beautiful and that little sweater is so darn cute on Sophia!! You should for sure have #3 be a surprise!! We did with McKay since we had one of each, it was really hard but lots of fun! It looks like you had lots of fun with grandma and grandpa, I know your mom loved every minute!

Erin said...

YEAH!!!!! COngratulations!!!! YOu are going to have 3 kids?????Time is flying. One thing we know for sure boy or girl its coming out pretty dang cute.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary! We'll look forward to meeting that little Swede someday.

Heidi Openshaw said...

Hi Mary! I'm so glad I found your blog. I happened to come across it on the Viewmont 99 blog. Hello! I cannot believe you're pregnant with your third. Wow! Congrats!