Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Week Countdown

Wow, I can't believe we're already so close to the end. This pregnancy has just zoomed by and yet at the same time, it seems like I've been pregnant FOREVER! Nine months is a long time. And really, I guess it still could be another 5 weeks until this little girl enters this world (they let you go 3 weeks over before inducing you here!!!). But, hopefully not, cause Grandma's coming out the 18th! I'm feeling great though. A bit tired during the day and a bit heavy during the evenings, but for the most part, I feel pretty good. Anyway, just thought I'd share this picture in all my pregnancy glory! (I think this pregnancy more than the other two, I'm pretty ready to get rid of my big tummy and extra layers of fat I've accumulated).

3 comments:

Alyce said...

You are adorable! And I'm sure the 'layers of fat' are minimal...

We sure love keeping up with you on your blog. Grandpa A also enjoys.

Karin S said...

Mary man I miss you! You look so cute! You are one adorable pregnant lady! I am soooooo excited for you! Please let us know when the baby comes! Love and miss ya!

The Lorentz Family said...

What fat?! You look absolutely faboluos!! Stunning pregnant model!