Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ice Skating

Last week, we went out to a lake that's close to here to find it frozen solid all the way across. So, the next day, we got on our skates, brought hotdogs and hot chocolate and spent half the day there. Besides it being -10C (14F), we all had a great time! Unfortunately, I couldn't skate because A. I didn't have any skates that fit and B. Emmy slept most of the time snug in her stroller and I had to stay close to her. But, Sofia and Samuel got to go out with daddy and try their skates and loved it. Sweden really has been beautiful this winter with the snow. Cold (freezing cold), but beautiful!



2 comments:

Carrie and Shane said...

Oh my what a life! I've always wanted to do that. Darn great salt lake. It's really good for nothing!

Carolina said...

I am so glad you have had a nice winter. To me, the cold is better than just having rain! Skating on the lakes is one of the things I miss most from Sweden...