Saturday, August 16, 2008

Package from Grandma


Yesterday we got our monthly package from Grandma Alder. This is what we got this month. Samuel is in LOVE with those spider man socks and both kids insisted on sleeping with their bears and their new books! The kids really look forward to getting these packages. Thank you Grandma!!! (It's a little confusing for Samuel to realize the packages actually come from Grandma. When we go and pick them up he always thinks it's from the post man and always tells him thank you. He'll get it one day)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Mary you have such cute kids. I just love that "daddy speaks english" story. So funny. Well I just wanted to send some love to the other side of the world from me to you!!

The P*dunc's said...

Hey Mary! I think that your mom needs to clue Helen in on this whole monthly package thing, don't you!!!

Carrie and Shane said...

That is so like your mom to send packages every month. I always knew she'd be an awesome grandma!

Heather said...

Hi Mary!! It was so fun to see your blog. Your kids are growing up so fast! Ok, so now I am excited to keep up on the happenings from Sweden. That adorable Aunt Jean, she babysat McKay a couple of weeks ago, she is so sweet.

Lindsay said...

That's hilarious about the post man! I'm sure Samuel thinks he's the coolest guy in the whole world!

Jade said...

Hi Mary it is Jade (Stott). So cool that you live in Sweeden, I would love to live somewhere international (know of any lawyers that need a good intern :) Wanted to say hi and tell you how darling your family is.