Monday, August 11, 2008

Samuel's Epiphany

Yesterday we were driving to church and Chris and I were talking to each other when suddenly Samuel cuts in and says "What?! Daddy can speak English?!" He was honestly, totally surprised (despite the fact that Chris and I have been speaking English with each other Samuel's entire existence). It was like he had just clued into the fact that Chris does in fact speak English. Up until now, it's only been mommy who knows English, but lo and behold daddy knows English too :). Silly boy. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep that English coming....because this old grandma will never master
Swedish in this life. That is so crazy....he hadn't realized it before. I love your blog, my dear..keep it up.

Charity said...

That is hilarious! We had a good laugh, aren't kids the funniest. Keep up the posts, its the only contact I have with you :(

love, Bates

malmfamily said...

charity, what's your email address? Have you become a blogger as well?! Let me in!!!