Tuesday, December 2, 2008





In the spirit of Christmas, we started early and made gingerbread men (and women, and candy-cans, and trees...). It was so fun having kids old enough to actually be able to roll out the dough themselves and take the cookie cutters and go wild! I think everyone enjoyed it, especially after when they came out of the oven and we got to taste them! Yums!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!! (ps. don't ask about Sofia's clown outfit...as you've noticed, I don't decide what she wears these days.  As for Samuel's santa get-up, he's been wearing that for 3 days straight, ever since we got it out of storage)

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Mary:
I love that you make cookies with your kids! And I love that you let them be creative both with cookies and clothes! It's great to keep up with what you are doing with your fun family through your blog!