Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Last Saturday Chris's sister Fredricka offered to have 7 nieces and nephews at her place for a pancake party  (swedish pancakes) while the mommies and daddies got a two hour escape for Valentine's Day. It was so nice and peaceful to have some alone time with each other in the middle of day...when it's still light outside! Chris and I went out to the ocean and took some pictures. It was freezing, so we didn't stay there the whole time, but it was so peaceful and beautiful. I am in love with the mountains and miss them so much, but for now, the ocean is a pretty good substitute :)! 

Swedish beaches :)

Looking pretty pregnant :)

Gotta love that smile! 



That evening Chris surprised me with a home-cooked, very impressive, candlelight dinner after the kids had gone to bed. He told me get "dressed up", closed the kitchen doors and wouldn't let me peak until he announced dinner was ready. :) It was really great! I really have a great husband :). 

2 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

How fun! That prego picture of you should be in a magazine!

Alyce said...

Great pictures! Gives me an idea of where you live!