Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Luica

Luciatåg (Lucia train). Happy Lucia everyone!!! Yep, the 13th of December is already upon us. We got to go to Sofia's preschool and watch them put on a little performance...and despite Sofia's unenthusiastic face in these pictures, she actually was very excited to be a part of it and spent many-a-days practicing all the different little Swedish songs they sang!


I promise, this is the best shot I got...what is so difficult with standing next to a tree, looking at mommy all at the same time and smiling?!?!? Come on, guys!!!

Sorry it's so fuzzy, lighting wasn't the best, but at least you get a little taste of it...

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Happy Lucia back to you! I have to say the girl picking her nose is classic! At least it isn't any of your kids :) And I don't understand either why it should be so hard for the kids to cooperate to take a good picture...

Alyce said...

I love seeing your Swedish traditions! and your cute family.