Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Make-up Fun

So, I have a make-up artist friend. She got a group together. Divided us into 4 teams. Had pictures and let us loose. Now, for someone who only wears make-up on Sundays (and even then, it's only eye-shadow and mascara), I have to admit, I was a bit intimidated by the smörgåsbörd of color and options on the table. However, i found myself slowly getting into it and having a lot of fun!


Our picture we had to recreate...



Final results...

(I had one with my eyes open, but it's too big and won't let me upload...:( )

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think you should do your makeup like that for church....

Con said...

Especialy the blue lipstick!
Alyce (on Grandpa Alder's computer)

Lisa said...

Cutie! You look like a model :) Very chic.

Carolina said...

I think you are way brave to even try it!!! Mary, you are so beautiful that you can pull anything off (no makeup and crazy makeup!)