Thursday, June 17, 2010

Farmington 2010 Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake Off!

Last Monday Heidi, her boyfriend, and I gathered for our traditional bake off. Heidi is a two-year champion and I thought for sure I'd pull ahead this year. However, sad as it may be, she won yet again this year! She and her boyfriend had come up with a killer recipe that apparently I simply couldn't compete against.

Our judges. We invited the neighbs over and had a 5 man panel of judges equipped with score sheets and glasses of milk. We had them rate appearance, taste, texture and overall. Last minute we threw in a third cookie in the running comprised of both doughs (it came in last).

My results (let it be known that I did come in a close second!) I don't have any pictures of Heidi's unfortunately....


2 comments:

Alyce said...

I'm jealous! You guys have all the fun. By the way, I'm interested in this boyfriend of Heidi's..........

AL said...

3 children, years of perfectioning cookie recipes and still looking like a goddess!