Friday, June 4, 2010

Trade in Lagoon for hiking any day!






So, for Christmas Uncle Steve gave the kids a day at Lagoon (Utah's version of Liseberg) as a present to be cashed in when we came out this summer. Yesterday was supposed to be our day to cash in, so we packed a lunch and headed over all excited to go on some rides. However, once we got there, we found out it was Lagoon Day, which means, it was only open to the different schools for field trips. We also disappointingly found out that Farmington residence no longer walk into the park for free! It pretty much costs the same for an all-day pass, which is ridiculous! So, we decided to boycott the whole idea and went on a short little hiking trip instead. I was in my element. I love the mountains and have sorely missed not having them in my backyard in Sweden.

3 comments:

Carrie and Shane said...

What a rip off that farmington residents don't get in free!! Find out when your stake Lagoon day is because you can get in free then. I know because ours is on Thursday and I don't have to buy a ticket for myself, just for the kids.

Charity said...

I'm glad you had a fun day and hiked, thats great. I hope you get to go later so your kids can experience our dear old Lagoon :)

Charity said...

I'm glad you had a fun day and hiked, thats great. I hope you get to go later so your kids can experience our dear old Lagoon :)